How is TRIS synthesized? You'll know by looking here
TRIS, as an essential reagent in various experiments, has become the preferred buffer solution in various industries due to its good buffer range and sufficient assurance of the pH range of the experiment from external interference. Although there are many manufacturers selling TRIS in the market, which is very easy to purchase, sometimes the progress of experiments is not smooth due to product problems. So at this point, it is necessary to have a clear understanding of how it is synthesized and prepared, so that even if problems arise, one can quickly understand the source of the problem.
1、 TRIS synthesis
1. Synthesis of TRIS by hydrogenation method
1. First, add the solution after chemical reaction into the autoclave, and then add a certain amount of methanol, dichloromethane and lanini respectively. After the autoclave is qualified for trial use, use N2 and H2 to convert for about 5 times respectively, start the agitator and adjust the speed.
2. Gradually increase the temperature, then introduce H2 until the temperature reaches the desired temperature, and react for about 2 hours at the desired temperature and pressure.
3. After the reaction is completed, the filtrate is poured into a beaker and cooled by salt water until the white crystals precipitate before being filtered. The filtrate is then depressurized and concentrated, followed by cooling and crystallization filtration. This is done continuously for 3 times, followed by vacuum drying.
2. Two-step synthesis of TRIS
1. Weigh a certain amount of THNM, methanol, dichloromethane and Raney nickel, and slowly add them into the autoclave.
2. Similar to the first step of the hydrogenation method, N2 and H2 are converted approximately 5 times, and the agitator is started to adjust the speed.
3. Gradually increase the temperature, then introduce H2 until the reaction temperature rises to around 55 degrees Celsius, and the pressure is between 2.0 and 2.5 for about 2 hours. After the reaction is completed, the catalyst is filtered out, fully cooled and crystallized, and then vacuum dried to obtain it.
Although both methods mentioned above can synthesize tris and the process is stable, the yield of tris synthesized by hydrogenation method is generally lower, and its production cost is much higher than that of two-step method. Therefore, it is recommended to use two-step method for production, which is also the first choice for many manufacturers to consider.
As a supplier of biological buffering agents, Desheng has received continuous praise from customers in recent years, and its buffer products such as Tris, Mops,Hepes , Taps, etc. have gradually been sold to various parts of the world, with transactions with numerous regions. At the same time, due to the improved production line, which can ensure the production of bulk goods, customers can ship the goods on the same day as the order. Interested parties are welcome to click on the website to inquire about details and purchase!
In today's medical field, heparin lithium plays an indispensable role. Heparin lithium is a blood anticoagulant widely used in blood collection and blood gas detection. As a high-tech enterprise specializing in heparin lithium, Desheng's products are widely used in the field of medical diagnosis.