It is very important to pay attention to these matters when using the color reagent DAOS!
At present, there are many test items for kidney function, such as serum muscle enzyme, serum urea nitrogen, uric acid, urease and microalbumin. Many people only know the test items, but they know little about the test materials. DAOS is a very important one. A test material, its CAS number is 82692-97-5. It is commonly used in test kits for uric acid and renal function testing. It has the advantages of good water solubility, high sensitivity, and strong stability. Next, let’s talk about DAOS. Precautions, detection principles and detection steps.
Notes for DAOS use:
1. Sub-packaging: When taking a small amount of mg-level DAOS, the product needs to be sub-packed into the quantity needed each time to reduce the number of bottle openings and prevent the product from absorbing moisture.
2. Use: When using the product, take out the product from the freezer half an hour in advance and place it at room temperature.
For the remaining, store the remaining DAOS in a sealed and light-proof container to avoid quality problems such as color or property changes.
3. Preservation: Place DAOS in a 0-5 degree freezer, and record the time and batch number.
4. Transportation: Put ice cubes in the foam box for the packed products and wrap the products with foam glue. Take care to prevent the water from the ice cubes from getting the product wet (we put two more if the temperature is high, and the weather can change in winter. Temperature to decide)
DAOS detection principle:
In the presence of hydrogen peroxide and peroxidase, the new Trinder's reagent reacts with 4-aminoantipyrine (4-AA) or 3-methylbenzothiazole sulfone hydrazone (MBTH) during the oxidative coupling reaction. A very stable purple or blue dye is formed. The molar absorbance of the dye coupled with MBTH is 1.5-2 times higher than that of the dye coupled with 4-AA. The substrate is enzymatically oxidized by its oxidase to produce hydrogen peroxide, and the concentration of hydrogen peroxide corresponds to the concentration of the substrate. The amount of the substrate can be determined by the color development of the oxidative coupling reaction.
DAOS detection steps:
1. Prepare sample solutions for enzymatic oxidation reactions. The pH range of the buffer should be 5.5-9.5.
2. Use the same buffer to prepare a standard solution containing a known amount of substrate.
3. Add an appropriate unit of oxidase to the sample solution, and then add an equal volume of the detection solution.
4. Incubate the mixture at room temperature or 37°C for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
5. Determine the O.D. value at 593nm.
6. Prepare a standard curve and determine the concentration of the substrate in the sample solution.
Desheng is an established company focusing on the production and sales of color reagents for 15 years. Years of production experience has given our products a considerable advantage in quality. The reputation in the industry is also the result of the joint efforts of all members of the company. Very rich experience in the research and development of the color reagent DAOS, welcome to cooperate with customers!
When it comes to the chemiluminescent reagent Luminol, it is not unfamiliar to everyone and is commonly used in the field of criminal investigation to detect blood stains. Researchers have found that the principle of luminol luminescence can be used to detect specific substances in saliva, such as proteins, DNA, and related indicators of microorganisms, in order to determine physical conditions.