Advantages and disadvantages of chemiluminescence immunoassay and its application
Chemiluminescence immunoassay is a non-radioactive immunoassay method that has developed rapidly in the past 30 years, and it is a kind of ultra-sensitive micro-assay technology. It combines the chemiluminescence system with the immune reaction, and uses chemiluminescence-related substances to label antibodies or antigens. After reacting with the antigen or antibody to be tested, the free chemiluminescence markers are separated and added to other related substances of the chemiluminescence system. Chemiluminescence, quantitative or qualitative detection of antigen or antibody.
Chemiluminescence reagent luminol and acridinium ester
Advantages of chemiluminescence immunoassay:
1. High sensitivity: theoretically the highest sensitivity of chemiluminescence can reach 10-18Mol/L.
2. Short detection time: the time for measuring the optical signal of each sample is no more than a few seconds, and the analysis result can be completed within 9-60 minutes from sample addition.
3. Wide detection range: theoretically, the maximum linear range can reach 105 relative luminous units (RLU), which is 5 orders of magnitude.
4. The analytical method is simple and fast: most analytical determinations are in a one-step mode that only needs to add one reagent (or composite reagent).
5. High sensitivity: more than RIA.
6. Good safety and long service life: exempt the use of radioactive materials. So far, no harm has been found; the reagent is stable, and the shelf life can be up to six months to more than one year.
Disadvantages of chemiluminescence immunoassay:
1. Short light-emitting process
2. High background
3. High instrument failure rate
4. Poor reagent stability
5. The detection accuracy is not high
Application of chemiluminescence immunoassay:
Chemiluminescence immunoassay has unique characteristics of high sensitivity, high specificity, speed, accuracy, specificity, and automation. It plays an important role in clinical testing, drug analysis, environmental monitoring and other fields. Especially the determination of various hormones, tumor markers, drug concentration and other trace biologically active substances.
The clinical application of chemiluminescence immunoassay is mainly reflected in the treatment of thyroid hormones, adrenal/pituitary hormones, anemia factors, tumor markers, infectious diseases, allergic diseases, therapeutic drug monitoring, etc., to ensure the stability of data results reliable. Among them, the detection of tumor markers has certain application value in the early detection of tumors, the development of the disease, the evaluation after treatment, and the monitoring of recurrence and metastasis.
In clinical medicine, the application of chemiluminescence immunoassay is becoming more and more important, and the demand for chemiluminescence substrates will increase. There is not much information about the manufacturers of chemiluminescence reagents on the market, and there are fewer manufacturers that can provide more types . Desheng is one of the manufacturers of chemiluminescence reagents. It can provide luminol, isoluminol, acridine esters and acridine salts and other advantageous products, and provide customers with one-stop procurement services.
Tris, as the "leader" of the buffering agent family, ranks first in both customer registration and popular buffering agents in the market. Its raw material price and quality have become a focus of attention. As one of the suppliers of trimethylaminomethane, Desheng has been favored by a large number of customers due to its cheap raw materials.