Add：C8, Guanggu United Science and Technology City, Ezhou City, Hubei Province
Follow WeChat mini program
Real time understanding of company dynamics
- Usage Introduction
- Product advantages
- Commodity name: 3- [N-tri (hydroxymethyl) methylamino] -2-hydroxypropylsulfonic acid sodium TAPSO-Na
- CAS#: 105140-25-8
- 分子量: 281.26
- 分子式: C7H16NNaO7S
- 储存条件: Room temperature sealed storage
【Chinese Name】3- [N-tri (hydroxymethyl) methylamino] -2-hydroxypropanesulfonic acid sodium salt
【English abbreviation】TAPSO Na
【CAS Number】 105140-25-8
【 Molecular formula 】 C7H16NNaO7S
【 Molecular Weight 】 281.26
【EINECS number】 638-775-8
【 pH value range 】 7.0-8.2
【 Storage conditions 】 Room temperature sealed storage
【Product Usage】 Sodium N-tris (hydroxymethyl) carbamate 2-hydroxypropanesulfonate is an organic metal salt that can be used as a biochemical reagent.
Desheng is an established blood testing reagent company with 14 years of research and production experience. It standardizes employee behavior from various aspects such as product quality control, safety production, and customer service, striving to showcase a sincere, efficient, and responsible corporate image for customers. Business friends who need biological buffering agents can directly contact 18062302654 (WeChat account). We look forward to your call for consultation!
【Application of TAPSO Sodium Salt】
TAPSO sodium salt, like TAPSO, belongs to the Good's buffer series and incorporates the same advantages as Good's buffer. Due to its non permeability to cell membranes and non-toxicity to cells, it has certain advantages as a buffer in cell culture media, as cell culture operations require long-term exposure to CO2. When the environmental pH value changes, it will affect the cells and lead to experimental failure. When TAPSO-Na is added as a buffer to the culture medium, it can resist drastic changes in pH value and maintain it within the required range, thus ensuring the orderly progress of cell culture experiments. So this is also its commonly used field.
【Preparation method of TAPSO sodium salt】
1. Prepare quantitative TAPSO sodium salt, dH2O, stirring rod, and graduated beaker;
2. Pour a small amount of dH2O into the beaker (do not pour dH2O all at once, leave a portion to volume), and then add TAPSO sodium salt;
3. Stir with a stirring rod until dissolved;
4. Drip in concentrated hydrochloric acid to adjust the solution to the required pH range;
5. Add all the unfinished dH2O into the beaker to complete the volume determination;
6. Sterilize through a filter or autoclave to obtain a finished solution;
After being prepared as a solvent, it should be stored at 4 ℃, and it is recommended to use it for better results in a short period of time.
8. Hubei Xindesheng Material Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of biological buffering agents. Currently, we have a complete range of biological buffering agents, including dozens of TAPSO sodium salts. We are available for production and sale. If you need to purchase, please feel free to contact us for inquiries and orders!