Correct usage of raw materials for Bicine buffer
In the research of biochemistry and molecular biology, the use of appropriate buffering agents is crucial for maintaining the stability of reaction systems. There are many types of buffering agent products, and their applicable fields and performance vary. Bicine (N, N-dihydroxyethylglycine) is a commonly used buffer with good buffering performance and biocompatibility. Its raw material form is powder, and attention should be paid to details when using it. Let's take a look together.
Bicine can be prepared and used by purchasing ready-made powders. The materials used to prepare Bicine buffer mainly include:
(1) Bicine powder: This is the main raw material for Bicine buffer and can be purchased from chemical reagent suppliers.
(2) Distilled water: used to dissolve Bicine powder.
(3) PH regulator: Usually hydrochloric acid (HCl) or sodium hydroxide (NaOH) is used to adjust the pH of the buffer to the desired range.
The preparation steps for its use are as follows:
(1) Preparation Workbench: Before preparing Bicine buffer solution, please ensure the cleanliness of the laboratory workbench and prepare all necessary experimental materials and instruments, including measuring cylinders, mixers, deionized water, pH meters, and weighing instruments.
(2) Weighing Bicine powder: Using an appropriate weighing instrument, weigh an appropriate amount of powder according to the required capacity of Bicine buffer prepared. Normally, the working concentration of Bicine is between 3-100 mM, depending on the requirements of the experiment.
(3) Dissolve Bicine powder: Add the weighed powder to a clean container and slowly dissolve it with deionized water. During the process of stirring and dissolution, a stirrer can be used to accelerate the reaction, ensure complete dissolution, and form a transparent solution.
(4) Adjust pH value: According to the needs of the experiment, add sodium hydroxide (NaOH) dropwise to the solution, while monitoring the pH value using a pH meter. Adjust the pH to the desired range, usually between 7.6 and 9.0.
(6) Storage and labeling: Transfer the prepared Bicine buffer to a clean container and label it clearly with its name, concentration, pH value, and preparation date. Store it at 4 ° C or lower to extend its stability.
The correct preparation and use of Bicine raw materials is crucial for obtaining reliable experimental results. As a biological buffer manufacturer, Desheng provides raw material powder with a pure appearance, almost no impurities, and good water solubility. It is not only easy to prepare, but also convenient for transportation and storage. It is one of the suppliers chosen and recognized by the public. Existing inventory can be shipped on the same day. If you have any interest, please feel free to contact us for purchase!
This article introduces the packaging method of serum separation gel, including material preparation, packaging process, and quality control. The preparation of serum separation gel, hollow blood collection vessel, packaging equipment, and clean area is required for subpackaging serum separation gel. During the packaging process, it is necessary to ensure a sterile environment, preheat the blood collection vessel and add serum separation gel, exhaust the bubble and let it stand, and seal the packaging. Quality control includes specific gravity testing, separation time testing, cleanliness and key performance testing to ensure that the packaged serum separation gel meets the standards.