Detailed instructions for the whole steps of preparing Hepes buffer
Hepes is a buffer that can be used to control the pH value of many solutions. This special buffer is used in our laboratory to prepare the assay buffer for the determination of fluorescent substrates in the presence of various inhibitory substances. Measure enzyme activity.In the following, I will share with you a preparation method of Hepes buffer, and I hope it will help you in the future.
First, you need to prepare materials:Hepes buffer ，NaOH particles，Deionized water，General laboratory equipment
1. Add 2.38g Hepes buffer to an appropriate beaker (100-200ml beaker).
2. Add about 80ml of deionized water to the beaker.
3. Add the stirring rod to the beaker and place it on the stirring plate until it is completely dissolved (about 1 minute).
4. Start monitoring the pH of the solution, it should be acidic (ph~5).
5. Add a solid NaOH to increase the pH to 7.4. It should reach a pH of about 7.
6. Once the first precipitate is completely dissolved, if necessary, add a second Na'OH solid to raise the pH to 7.4. Monitor carefully. If the pH is close to 7.3/7.4 before the solids are completely dissolved, stop the rotation of the stirring plate and carefully remove the NaOH solids with a clean spatula.
7 If the pH is too high, please carefully add a small amount of HCL to lower it to a pH of 7.4 while monitoring the pH (be careful when using this acidic solution).
8. After the pH of the solution is 7.4, add enough deionized water to increase the volume to 100ml.
9. Sterile filter and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 months, or aliquot and freeze at -20°C for future use.
The above is a preparation method of Hepes buffer that our company has improved. I hope it will be helpful to everyone. Of course, if you have a need to buy biological buffers, I hope you can consider our products.
As a manufacturer specializing in the production of biological buffers, Hubei Xindesheng Materials Co., Ltd. provides a large number of high-quality Hepes and many other types of biological buffers. Our company can customize the product specifications and after-sales service according to customer needs, and we can provide professional testing services and packaging customization services to special customers. In any case, Desheng company must be the only one for you to buy biological buffers. select.
3- (cyclohexylamine) -1-propanesulfonic acid, abbreviated as CAPS, is an important buffer and laboratory reagent. At present, the demand for it in the market is gradually increasing. In view of industry competition, various manufacturers are constantly adjusting prices to attract customer flow. So what is the connection between its price adjustment and? This article will answer everyone's doubts.