Vacuum blood collection tube and its composition
The traditional blood test uses a syringe to draw blood. The blood anticoagulant, coagulant, and separation process are all manually configured and operated (the coagulation requires water bath heating), the process is cumbersome, long time, heavy workload, and poor standardization. The error is large and there is a relatively large risk of infection, which cannot meet the needs of automated and standardized testing. The emergence of vacuum blood collection tubes has better solved these problems.
Vacuum blood collection tubes and additives
The vacuum blood collection tube solves the problem of product standardization through standardized production processes, and realizes quantitative blood collection through quantitative negative pressure. Built-in anticoagulant, coagulant and separating gel, etc., realize the standardization, convenience and efficiency of blood sample processing. The siliconization treatment of the tube wall realizes that the performance of the tube wall and the blood vessel wall is similar or similar, reduces the possibility of hemolysis, maximizes the original properties of the blood, and eliminates the blood collection process, the specimen pretreatment process, and the blood container pairing The performance of the blood sample is affected, which reduces the error of the blood test. At the same time, auxiliary methods such as disposable blood sampling needles are used to reduce blood pollution and ensure the safety of medical staff. Disposable vacuum blood collection tubes provide the possibility to automate and standardize blood testing.
The exact name of the vacuum blood collection tube should be "disposable vacuum blood collection container". It is the pre-processing of blood samples.
Blood testing is divided into three processes: pre-processing of blood specimens, specimen testing, data processing and diagnosis. The pre-processing of blood specimens includes blood collection, blood anticoagulation or procoagulation, blood separation, and specimen storage and transportation.
Vacuum blood collection tube components:
(1) Test tube: There are two types: glass tube and plastic tube. The glass tube is made of medical glass, divided into soda glass and boron glass. Plastic pipes mainly use PET (polyether modified plastic). The main performance of PET is better air tightness, but the disadvantage is poor water retention. At present, double-layer plastic pipes are being developed at home and abroad to solve the problems of air tightness and water retention.
(2) Butyl rubber stopper: The core is air tightness and puncture performance. It is required to ensure that the vacuum will not be leaked for two years, and puncture 10 times in a row.
(3) Safety head cover: used as color identification of blood collection tube and to prevent cross contamination. It is required not to age within two years.
(4) Label: As an identification of the type of blood collection tube, there are information such as blood collection tube type, specification, barcode, production batch, date, shelf life, and manufacturer.
(5) Additives: including anticoagulant, coagulant, separating gel, siliconizing agent, blood cell treatment agent and other reagents and materials. It is the core of blood specimen processing.
(6) Blood collection needles: divided into two types: straight needles and butterfly wing needles. Straight needles are generally used abroad, but butterfly wing needles are preferred in China.
A. Raw material inspection: including in-plant inspection of test tubes, rubber stoppers, safety caps, additives and separation glues.
B Test tube cleaning: prevent dust and impurities from remaining in the test tube;
C. Tube wall silicification: use siliconizing agent to treat the test tube wall, the purpose is to make the test tube wall smooth and prevent hemolysis, etc.;
D Drying: Keep the wall of the test tube clean without any alcohol or moisture residue;
E Built-in additives: including additives configuration, adding and drying processes.
F Labeling: Attach the label identifying the specification and model of the blood collection tube to the wall of the test tube. Automatic labeling machine.
H Vacuum assembly: including plug and cap assembly, vacuuming, capping, vacuum testing and other processes; vacuum assembly machine, plug cap assembly machine;
J Inspection, packaging, warehousing: final inspection of product appearance and internal quality.
In chemiluminescence analysis, the luminescence intensity of acridine ester is influenced by various factors, such as reaction medium, temperature, time, and excitation light source energy. To achieve good detection results, it is necessary to comprehensively consider and optimize these factors. Meanwhile, attention should be paid to controlling and standardizing experimental conditions to ensure accurate and reliable results. Thoroughly studying these influencing factors will help promote the development of chemiluminescence analysis methods.