ADDRESS: C8-2-2, GUANGGU UNITED SCIENCE AND
TECHNOLOGY CITY, EZHOU CITY, HUBEI PROVINCE
TEL: 0711-37026501 8971041571
ZIP CODE: 436032
COPYRIGHT: HUBEI NEW DE SHENG MATERIAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.,
POWERD BY 300.CN E-NO.00000000-1
Agarose gel electrophoresis kit with high electrophoresis efficiency
In the process of nucleic acid extraction, agarose gel electrophoresis is a commonly used separation and detection method. Agar is the most commonly used carrier support. Nucleic acid molecules have a charge effect and molecular sieve effect. This feature can be used for separation and detection. Natural agar (agar) is a kind of polysaccharide, mainly composed of agarose (agarose, about 80%) and agar gum (agaropectin). Agarose is a neutral substance composed of galactose and its derivatives, without charge, and agar gel is a strong acidic polysaccharide containing sulfate and carboxyl groups. Because these groups are charged, they can be produced under the action of an electric field. The strong electroosmosis phenomenon, combined with sulfate can interact with certain proteins and affect the electrophoresis speed and separation effect.
Agarose electrophoresis kit
Therefore, the current use of agarose as an electrophoresis support for plate electrophoresis has the following advantages:
1. The operation of agarose gel electrophoresis is simple, the electrophoresis speed is fast, and the sample can be electrophoresed without prior treatment.
2. The agarose gel has a uniform structure and a large water content (about 98% to 99%), which is similar to free electrophoresis. The sample diffuses more free current and adsorbs the sample very little, so the electrophoresis pattern is clear, the resolution is high, and the repeatability is good. .
3. The agarose is transparent without ultraviolet absorption, and the electrophoresis process and results can be directly detected and quantitatively determined by ultraviolet light.
4. The zone is easy to stain after electrophoresis, and the sample is very easy to elute, which is convenient for quantitative determination. The dry film can be stored for a long time.
So, how does the agarose gel electrophoresis kit save you time?A set of agarose, nucleic acid dye, electrophoresis solution and loading buffer reagent can save one hour of experiment time:
1.We save you 1 hour in the gel making process (preparation of gel solution for 5 minutes, weighing of agarose for 3-5 minutes, microwave for 10-15 minutes, solution cooling to 60 degrees for 8-10 minutes, pouring Gel cooling for 30-40 minutes, cleaning equipment for 5 minutes) These cumbersome steps are all gone, and the prefabricated gel is pre-stained with nucleic acid dyes, without the need for electrophoresis or post-staining. Simple and convenient, ready to use.
2. This kit is specially equipped with high-pressure fast electrophoresis solution. If your nucleic acid sample fragment is below 2000bp, you can control the speed of electrophoresis at any time and adjust the voltage. The general mini gel can be completed in 5-10 minutes at the fastest The Marker or nucleic acid sample you used in the experiment has many bands and long fragments (nucleic acid sample fragments greater than 2000bp), you need to adjust to the appropriate low pressure according to the actual situation, or still use your original low-voltage electrophoresis conditions.
3. The DNA fragments obtained by electrophoresis of this product are used for gel recovery without affecting subsequent DNA ligation and other reactions.
Agarose gel electrophoresis is also commonly used to separate and identify nucleic acids, such as DNA identification, DNA restriction endonuclease mapping, etc. This method has become one of the commonly used experimental methods in genetic engineering research because of its convenient operation, simple equipment, small sample size and high resolution. Agarose gel electrophoresis kit contains 10 agarose precast gels, high-pressure rapid electrophoresis solution 15mL, DNA loading buffer 6x 200µL, scissors and user manual, 8-well 6 * 6, 6-well 6 * 6, 13 6 * 12, 18 hole 6 * 12 and other specifications, please call 18727885902 for details.