User Manual for Trihydroxymethylaminomethane 77-86-1
Tris is an organic compound with CAS number 77-86-1 and English name Tris (Hydroxymethyl) Aminomethane. It is an alkaline buffer with certain acid-base buffering properties and can be used to adjust the pH value of solutions in biological experiments. As a commonly used buffer, it is widely used in fields such as life sciences, biochemistry, and molecular biology. The following will provide detailed instructions for the use of trimethylolaminomethane and the precautions to be taken in the experiment.
1、 Instructions for use
1. Solubility: The raw material powder of trimethylaminomethane has good solubility in water and can usually be quickly dissolved. According to experimental needs, an appropriate amount of Tris can be added to deionized water and stirred to dissolve.
2. PH adjustment: Tris can adjust the pH value of the solution within a certain concentration range. If necessary, Tris can be used in experiments to adjust the solution to the desired pH value.
3. Concentration selection: The concentration used can be selected according to the specific requirements of the experiment, usually within the concentration range of 10 mM to 100 mM.
4. Temperature effect: At room temperature, the buffering performance of Tris is relatively stable. However, at higher temperatures, it may undergo decomposition reactions, leading to a decrease in buffering performance. Therefore, special attention should be paid in high-temperature experiments.
2、 Precautions for use
1. Avoid contamination: Before using Tris, make sure to use clean reagents and containers to avoid contamination affecting the experimental results.
2. Solution preservation: The prepared Tris solution should be sealed and stored to avoid external contamination, in order to maintain its stable performance.
3. PH measurement: When using Tris to adjust the pH value, an accurate pH meter should be used for measurement to ensure the accurate pH value of the obtained solution.
4. High temperature precautions: Avoid exposing Tris solutions or powders to high temperature environments to prevent their decomposition reactions and reduce performance.
3、 Common usage areas
Tris, as a commonly used buffer, can be used in fields such as molecular biology, cell biology, and protein chemistry. It can also be used in experiments such as DNA/RNA electrophoresis, enzyme reactions, and cell culture.
Tris is an important biological buffer that plays a crucial role in life science research. When using Tris, following the instructions and paying attention to relevant details can ensure the accuracy and reliability of the experiment. As a supplier of Tris, Desheng can provide white crystal powder raw materials with good solubility and purity of up to 99%, which is convenient for customers to transport, store, and prepare, and the price is cheap. If you are interested, please feel free to contact us at any time!
In chemiluminescence analysis, the luminescence intensity of acridine ester is influenced by various factors, such as reaction medium, temperature, time, and excitation light source energy. To achieve good detection results, it is necessary to comprehensively consider and optimize these factors. Meanwhile, attention should be paid to controlling and standardizing experimental conditions to ensure accurate and reliable results. Thoroughly studying these influencing factors will help promote the development of chemiluminescence analysis methods.