How to use serum separating gel and coagulant in blood collection tube
Serum separation gel and coagulant are commonly used additives in blood collection tubes. They are present in the tubes used for blood collection during blood testing in hospitals. The kind of tube we saw in the hospital is actually a finished tube with reagents already added, which can be used directly. Many people know more or less about these two reagents, but don't know how they are added and used. Next, let's take a look at their specific steps.
Separation gel coagulant blood collection tube specimen
Reagent adding steps:
1. Inject the serum separating gel into the empty tube of the prepared blood collection tube;
2. Put the blood collection tube into which the serum separating gel has been injected into the centrifuge and centrifuge for 2 minutes;
3. Take out the blood collection tube after centrifugation, spray and smear the coagulant evenly on the tube wall;
4. Put the coagulant-coated tube into a drying oven or drying room for drying, the temperature is about 40C, and the time is subject to thorough drying;
5. Take out the dried tube and cover the tube cover, and then evacuate the tube to obtain the required finished additive blood collection tube.
Use steps of serum separation gel coagulant blood collection tube:
1. Immediately after blood collection, gently shake the blood collection tube 4 to 5 times to mix the specimen;
2. Leave the blood sample to wait for coagulation;
3. Put the solidified specimen in a centrifuge and centrifuge for 10 minutes;
4. Take out the serum sample from which the serum and blood clot are completely separated by the separating gel, and then you can directly test it on the machine.
At present, there are many suppliers of serum separation gel and coagulant on the market, but not many of them are manufacturers. Hubei Xindesheng Material Co., Ltd. specializes in the production of blood collection tube additives, such as serum separation gel, anticoagulant, coagulant and other blood collection tube additives. The company has a professional R&D team, imported production equipment, multi-layer production workshops, good product quality and high production efficiency. Please feel free to contact us if necessary!
MOPS buffer is an important biochemical reagent used to maintain the acid-base balance and ion environment of tissue samples, protecting cell structure and function. Widely used in cell culture, tissue fixation, and immunohistochemical staining to improve experimental accuracy and reliability. Understanding the characteristics and application principles of MOPS buffer is crucial for biomedical research.