The use of luminol chemiluminescence substrate liquid is enough to read this article
Recently, many customers have called to inquire about the instructions on the use of luminol chemiluminescence substrate solution. Although Desheng mainly sells luminol powder reagents, it has always been a case of customers’ problems. With the concept of morality-oriented" and "customer-oriented", the relevant product instructions are introduced here, and I hope it will be helpful to our customers.
It is a luminescent substrate solution suitable for chemiluminescence experiments.
The principle is to apply the basic principles of enzyme-linked immunology-the combination of the high specificity of the antigen-antibody reaction and the high sensitivity of enzyme catalysis, the use of enzymes to catalyze the chemiluminescence reaction of the substrate to qualitatively or quantify specific substances in tissues or cells .
Substrate Luminescent Solution A (stored in the dark): Luminol, p-iodophenol, Tris-buffer, etc.
Substrate luminescent solution B: hydrogen peroxide, Tris-buffer
[Storage conditions and validity period]
Storage conditions: Store at 2 to 8°C, away from light. Validity period: 12 months.
1. After adding the HRP enzyme marker for washing, prepare to add luminol luminescent substrate solution.
2. When using the substrate, add the chemiluminescence substrate solution A and the chemiluminescence substrate solution B in equal volumes.
3. According to the volume of the specific experimental system, add the corresponding amount of mixed substrate solution, and then place it in a dark place at room temperature for 5 minutes.
4. Detect and measure the result (luminescence value RLU).
[Analysis of test results]
1. The result of blank control without HRP-labeled antibody/antigen and negative control should be colorless. The positive control and HRP-labeled antibody/antigen emit blue light.
2. Detect the luminescence value of unknown concentration by drawing a standard curve, and find the target concentration corresponding to the standard curve.
1. Laboratory supplies should be specific to avoid cross-contamination.
2. Avoid direct exposure to strong light during the experiment.
3. For your safety and health, please wear lab coats and disposable gloves for operation.
Luminol is a very important reagent in the chemiluminescence substrate solution. It is used in the color development stage of the chemiluminescence experiment. It can react with the sample and emit blue light. Luminol reagent is not only used for biochemical detection, carboxylic acid and ammonia compound labeling, metal ion detection, but also for criminal investigation bloodstain detection, with very high sensitivity. Luminol produced by Desheng is a light yellow powder, which needs to be dissolved in lye when used. It is prepared now and stored away from light.
Tris, as the "leader" of the buffering agent family, ranks first in both customer registration and popular buffering agents in the market. Its raw material price and quality have become a focus of attention. As one of the suppliers of trimethylaminomethane, Desheng has been favored by a large number of customers due to its cheap raw materials.