The color reagent TOOS in the test kit
Blood glucose test items
TOOS is used to prepare glucose detection reagents, glycosylated albumin detection reagents, etc. in the blood glucose metabolism project. Using glucose oxidase to catalyze the oxidation of glucose to hydrogen peroxide, platinum bismuth nano-simulated peroxidase catalyzes the oxidation of 3-methyl-2-benzothiazolinone hydrazone hydrochloride (MBTH) and N-ethyl- N-(2-hydroxy-3-sulfopropyl)-3-methylaniline sodium salt (TOOS) is coupled to develop color, and the color of the colored product solution is purple. With the increase of glucose concentration, the color of the solution deepens and develops The maximum absorption wavelength of the system is 590nm, and the glucose content can be obtained from the absorbance at 590nm.
Routine liver function examination items
Adenosine deaminase (ADA) activity is a sensitive indicator reflecting liver damage and is one of the routine examination items of liver function. TOOS, bovine serum albumin, disodium ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid and other components constitute adenosine deaminase detection reagents. The color rendering effect is good, the response is rapid, stable, and the measurement precision is high. In addition, TOOS is also used in the diagnostic reagents for the detection of blood lipids such as triglycerides and the detection of cholesterol.
The concentration of TOOS used in biochemical testing
For different biochemical tests, the concentration used is also different, but if the detection volume is the same, the concentration difference is not big. The concentration of the coloring substrate TOOS is usually about 1~5mmol/L, according to the molecular weight of 295.33, when preparing the solution , You only need to add TOOS at 0.3~1.5g per kilogram of water, and the required amount is relatively small.
Chroma TOOS advantages:
1. The molar absorbance is higher;
2. The color response is more sensitive;
3. It can be used to determine the very small amount of test items in the serum, and the color reaction product is stable and not easy to fade;
4. It has the advantages of good color rendering effect, rapid response, stability, and high measurement precision.
1. Because TOOS is reducible, the chromogen substrate needs to be prepared into a solution when used, and it should be prepared for immediate use, because it will be slowly oxidized and discolored due to prolonged contact with the air;
2. Store in a dark, dry and cool place, and it is strictly forbidden to mix and transport with toxic and harmful substances.
HEPES, as a zwitterionic buffer, increases the osmotic pressure of the cell culture system by increasing the concentration of solution ions, maintaining normal cell morphology and function, and improving cell survival rate. Widely used in cell culture, especially under specific conditions such as tumor cell culture, it is crucial to maintain cell growth and function.