Acridine ester as a weather vane for chemiluminescence marking
Acridine esters are a class of chemical substances that can be used as chemiluminescent markers. In alkaline H2O2 solutions, when the molecules of acridine esters are attacked by hydrogen peroxide ions, the substituents on the acridine ring can match those on the acridine ring. The C-9 and H2O2 form unstable dioxyethane (this dioxyethane can quickly decompose into CO2 and electronically excited N-methylacridone, which emits photons when it returns to the ground state). Substituted acridine compounds can be used as chemiluminescent labels. Acridine ester compounds are a class of promising non-radioactive nucleic acid probe markers. They are used as luminescent probes of DNA. They have high luminescence quantum yield and good stability. The stability has no effect, and the chemiluminescence reaction can be carried out directly in alkaline medium. To
1. Luminescence mechanism:
According to the different substituents, acridine substituents commonly used as chemiluminescent labels are divided into two categories: acridine esters and acridine sulfonamides. They all share a common acridine ring in their structure. Their luminescence mechanism is the same: in an alkaline H2O2 solution, when the molecule is attacked by hydrogen peroxide ions, it generates unstable dioxyethane, which decomposes into CO2 and electronically excited N-methyl acridine Ketone, when it returns to its ground state, emits a photon with a maximum emission wavelength of 430nm.
Chemiluminescence reagents, chemiluminescence systems such as acridine esters, 1,2-dioxetanes and peroxyoxalates, chemiluminescence and high performance liquid chromatography, sensor technology, flow injection technology and other technologies Combined use, due to its advantages of fast analysis speed, simple equipment, high sensitivity and wide linear range, has been widely used in chemical food safety, biomedicine, environmental testing and other fields.
1. In the luminescence reaction, before the electronically excited state intermediate is formed, the non-luminous substituent part attached to the acridine ring is separated from the acridine ring, that is, the non-luminous part is separated from the luminous part, so its luminous efficiency is basically Not affected by the structure of the substituent.
2. Chemiluminescence of acridine ester or acridine sulfonamide compounds does not require a catalyst, and can emit light in a dilute alkaline solution with H2O2. Therefore, the application of chemiluminescence detection has many advantages.
1. Low background luminescence and high signal-to-noise ratio;
2. Few interference factors in luminescence reaction;
3. Rapid concentration of light release, high luminous efficiency and high luminous intensity;
4. It is easy to connect with protein and the photon yield does not decrease after connection;
5. The marker is stable (it can be stored for several months at 2-8 ℃).
6. The luminescence of this type of compound is flash type, and the emitted light intensity reaches the maximum about 0.4s after adding the luminescence starting reagent, and the half-life is about 0.9s.
Therefore, acridine ester or acridine sulfonamide is a very effective and very good chemiluminescent label.
Acridine-based chemiluminescence systems are widely used in the fields of inorganic and organic compounds, biology and pharmaceutical analysis due to the advantages of no catalyst, mild reaction conditions, and good reproducibility. Acridine ester luminescence immunoassay technology is of great help in various fields of application. According to the experimental principle of double antibody sandwich method, using acridinium ester chemiluminescence immunoassay technology combined with biotin-avidin magnetic particle separation technology to establish a A method for quantitative determination of carcinoembryonic antigen content in serum. Due to the application of acridine ester luminescence immunotechnology, the medical determination of carcinoembryonic antigen content in serum is more rapid and convenient, so that carcinoembryonic antigen patients can be treated in time, which provides great convenience and makes a major advance in medicine step. The accuracy rate of patients who received acridine ester chemiluminescence immunoassay technology was high, fast and convenient. The accuracy rate of patients who received general immunological testing was significantly lower than that of the experimental group, and the time was long and inconvenient. Generally speaking, the chemiluminescence immunoassay technique of acridinium ester can be popularized and continued to be studied. In the field of medicine, the application of acridinium ester chemiluminescence immunoassay technology has gradually changed into a trend to improve the speed and accuracy of medical research.
3- (cyclohexylamine) -1-propanesulfonic acid, abbreviated as CAPS, is an important buffer and laboratory reagent. At present, the demand for it in the market is gradually increasing. In view of industry competition, various manufacturers are constantly adjusting prices to attract customer flow. So what is the connection between its price adjustment and? This article will answer everyone's doubts.