ADDRESS: C8-2-2, GUANGGU UNITED SCIENCE AND
TECHNOLOGY CITY, EZHOU CITY, HUBEI PROVINCE
TEL: 0711-37026501 8971041571
ZIP CODE: 436032
COPYRIGHT: HUBEI NEW DE SHENG MATERIAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.,
POWERD BY 300.CN E-NO.00000000-1
Viral RNA sample Transport Media-viral nemesis
In 2020, people are full of fear. The epidemic that has lasted for half a year has not been effectively controlled. Whether it is a natural disaster or a human disaster, we must actively face it and solve it. The new coronavirus is a new type of complex RNA virus. SARS in 2003 has already devastated us, and COVID-19 is a mutation based on SARS. To solve it, it is really difficult. The first task is to fully understand the virus and use each. A method to detect its gene sequence,viral RNA sample transport media a convenience for subsequent virus detection.
Viral RNA Transport Media-viral
The traditional virus Transport Media used for virus sample collection is an isotonic saline solution or phosphate buffer solution that can preserve virus activity. Its component is mainly sodium chloride, which can preserve virus activity, but cannot inhibit the degradation of RNA. There are two problems with this virus Transport Media. The first problem is that the active virus puts transportation and testing personnel at risk of infection, especially the collection of highly infectious and highly pathogenic viruses (such as new coronaviruses) ); The second problem is that the Transport Media cannot avoid the degradation of RNA. It needs to be transported at low temperature after sampling, and can not be repeatedly frozen and thawed. Otherwise, the RNA is very susceptible to degradation by the RNA enzyme. These harsh conditions make detection more difficult. The degradation is one of the reasons for the high negative test rate. Therefore, the development of a viral RNA storage solution that can inactivate viruses and protect RNA from degradation by RNA enzymes is the key to optimizing the collection of viral samples and the key to providing quality-assured nucleic acids for subsequent fluorescence quantification or sequencing tests.
Desheng Company has overcome the shortcomings of the existing technology, and has conducted multiple experiments with clinical technicians and repeated verification. Finally, it has successfully developed an inactivated virus RNA Transport Media. Its advantages are:
1. It is easy to use and can store virus samples at room temperature with a shelf life of 1 year;
2. Virus samples do not need to be refrigerated and inactivated. The virus samples can be inactivated by entering the Transport Media, which can protect the transportation and testing personnel from the risk of infection, and effectively avoid RNA degradation at room temperature;
3. The frozen virus samples can be frozen and thawed multiple times without affecting the quality of RNA extraction;
4. In the extraction process, it can also prevent the degradation of RNA, and the integrity of the extracted RNA is better;
5. The virus sample RNA storage solution is compatible with most RNA separation and purification experiments, and is especially suitable for the collection of highly infectious popular virus samples.
Desheng virus RNA Transport Media can play a role in the following scenarios:
1. Viral samples have been collected, but subsequent experiments such as RNA extraction cannot be performed immediately due to various undetectable reasons.
2. Storage and transportation of off-site virus samples. Such as off-site transportation or mailing of specimens.
3. No low temperature conditions or low temperature equipment is not available. Such as refrigerator failure and unexpected power failure.
4. For tissues with particularly rich RNase content, such as pancreas or spleen, pretreatment with RNA protection solution in advance can obtain good results.
5. Precious samples, take out part of the samples treated with RNA protection solution to extract RNA, and the remaining samples can continue to be frozen in the protection solution. Can be repeatedly frozen and thawed and sampled more than 20 times.
6. RNA expression analysis, the timing changes of RNA expression in different experiments can be immediately fixed by RNA protection solution, reducing sample errors.