ADDRESS: C8-2-2, GUANGGU UNITED SCIENCE AND
TECHNOLOGY CITY, EZHOU CITY, HUBEI PROVINCE
TEL: 0711-37026501 8971041571
ZIP CODE: 436032
COPYRIGHT: HUBEI NEW DE SHENG MATERIAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.,
POWERD BY 300.CN E-NO.00000000-1
Have you gotten the configuration and application of TRIS reagent in electrophoresis buffer?
The electrophoresis buffer is an important component of the nucleic acid and protein gel electrophoresis system, a conductor in the electrophoresis field, and a necessary condition for maintaining a constant pH value of the electrophoresis system. It refers to the buffer solution used in molecular electrophoresis to stabilize the pH of the system. Common nucleic acid electrophoresis buffers are: TAE, TBE, TPE, etc. They have one thing in common, that is, they all contain TRIS and EDTA. The purpose of adding EDTA is to chelate Mg2+ plasma to prevent the activation of DNase during electrophoresis. In addition, it can also prevent the precipitation of Mg2+ ions and nucleic acids. The following describes the specific configuration methods and applications of TAE and TBE.
1. TAE configuration and application
TAE is the most widely used buffer system. TAE is actually Tris+acetic acid+EDTA-K2, and its characteristic is that the supercoil is more in line with the actual relative molecular mass during electrophoresis (the relative molecular mass measured during electrophoresis in TBE is greater than the actual molecular mass), and the double-stranded linear DNA is in The mobility is about 10% faster than the other two (TAE and TBE) buffers. TAE buffer will achieve better separation when electrophoresing fragments larger than 13kb. In addition, the TAE buffer system is also easy to use when recovering DNA fragments. Perform electrophoresis.
Desheng TRIS has sufficient inventory
50×TAE Buffer preparation method:
1. Weigh 242g Tris and 18.612g EDTA in a 1L beaker;
2. Add about 800ml of deionized water to the beaker and stir well;
3. Add 57.1ml of glacial acetic acid to fully dissolve;
4. Adjust the pH to 8.3 with NaOH, add deionized water to make the volume to 1L, and store at room temperature.
When used, it is diluted 50 times or 100 times, namely 1×TAE Buffer or 0.5×TAE.
2. Configuration and application of TBE
TBE is a buffer used in PCR technology. TBE is actually Tris+boric acid+EDTA-K2.
TBE configuration method:
1. Use solution (0.5×) 0.045mol/L Tris-boric acid 0.001mol/L EDTA is dissolved and mixed in sterile water, and the volume of the solution is 1L.
2. Concentrated stock solution (5×) TRIS 27.5g, boric acid 20ml, 0.5mol/L EDTA is dissolved and mixed in sterile water, the pH is adjusted to 8.0 with NaOH, and the solution volume is 1L.
As one of Desheng’s core products, TRIS is equipped with a buffer system with strong buffering capacity, which can keep the pH of the solution at both ends basically unchanged. It can also make the solution have a certain degree of conductivity to facilitate the migration of DNA molecules. At present, Desheng’s TRIS has been sold all over the country, and the product quality and service have been fully recognized by customers. If you want to find a reliable TRIS manufacturer, come to Germany Sheng won't let you down.