ADDRESS: C8-2-2, GUANGGU UNITED SCIENCE AND
TECHNOLOGY CITY, EZHOU CITY, HUBEI PROVINCE
TEL: 0711-37026501 8971041571
ZIP CODE: 436032
COPYRIGHT: HUBEI NEW DE SHENG MATERIAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.,
POWERD BY 300.CN E-NO.00000000-1
Lactate dehydrogenase indicators help you find the "invisible killer"
Lactate dehydrogenase is a metalloprotein containing zinc ions. It is an isoenzyme that catalyzes the mutual conversion of lactic acid and acetone. It is a hydrogen transferase and one of the important enzymes for anaerobic glycolysis and gluconeogenesis. Lactate dehydrogenase It is a key enzyme that catalyzes phenylpyruvate to phenyllactic acid in microorganisms. It is also a vital oxidoreductase in the glycolysis pathway in organisms. It can reversibly catalyze the oxidation of lactic acid to pyruvate. The catalytic reaction is anaerobic The final product of glycolysis.
Lactate dehydrogenase mainly exists in animal tissues such as myocardium, liver, kidney, skeletal muscle or lung, and the content in red blood cells is about 100 times that of normal serum. In most animal tissues, it is five kinds of tetramers composed of two peptide chains in a certain ratio. Each of its peptide chains is coded by a gene, and after transcription, translation, modification and processing, it finally becomes a biologically active substance.
Different animals, different tissues or organs have their specific isoenzyme profiles at different developmental stages or different life cycles. There are two lactate dehydrogenases, L and D, in nature. The lactate dehydrogenase produced by our Desheng is mainly used in kits to facilitate the inspection of various diseases caused by lactate dehydrogenase.
What diseases may suffer from high lactate dehydrogenase:
1. When the condition of a hepatitis B virus carrier deteriorates into a hepatitis B patient, some liver cells are damaged, and the levels of LDH4 and LDH5 in the serum will increase to varying degrees.
2. The treatment of hepatitis B, especially improper medication, can cause nephrotoxicity when taking the same medication for a long time. When nephrotoxicity occurs, the content of lactate dehydrogenase in the serum will rise rapidly.
3. If hepatitis B is not treated properly and actively, it will cause severe abnormal liver metabolism when it develops to a certain extent, leading to kidney failure, which will also cause the content of lactate dehydrogenase to increase.
4. Pulmonary infarction, pernicious anemia, shock and tumor metastasis caused by pleural and ascites fluid can cause an increase in lactate dehydrogenase: LDH determination is commonly used to diagnose myocardial infarction, liver disease and certain malignant tumors.
When lactate dehydrogenase is low:
1. Endocrine disorders;
2. Too tired, poor sleep, bad mood, etc.
Low lactate dehydrogenase is generally not very serious and can be recovered after conditioning. However, if the lactate dehydrogenase is too high, attention should be paid. Because of pulmonary infarction, pernicious anemia, shock and tumor metastasis caused by pleural and ascites fluid, it will cause high lactate dehydrogenase. The enzyme preparation products provided by Desheng are mainly used as raw materials for the detection of kits. In addition to lactate dehydrogenase, there are also α-glucosidase, cholesterol esterase, cholesterol oxidase, purine nucleoside phosphorylase, glucose oxidase, etc. Friends in need can consult us or provide samples.