ADDRESS: C8-2-2, GUANGGU UNITED SCIENCE AND
TECHNOLOGY CITY, EZHOU CITY, HUBEI PROVINCE
TEL: 0711-37026501 8971041571
ZIP CODE: 436032
COPYRIGHT: HUBEI NEW DE SHENG MATERIAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.,
POWERD BY 300.CN E-NO.00000000-1
Desheng Technology talks about the importance of protein separation and purification
The separation and purification of proteins is widely used in biochemical research. It is a complex and technically demanding task. Protein purification must use the inherent similarities and differences between different proteins, and use the similarities between various proteins to remove non-protein substances. The pollution of different proteins, such as size, shape, charge, hydrophobicity, solubility and biological activity, etc., is used to purify the target protein from other proteins.
In the process of protein separation and purification, purification packing/medium is the core that determines the quality of protein purification, and it is an indispensable tool material, and the cost of purification packing accounts for a large proportion of the entire protein production cost, so purification The importance of fillers in biopharmaceuticals is self-evident. The domestic market for purified filler products is currently dominated by imported brands. The current international environment is complicated and there are too many uncontrollable factors. The core raw materials are too dependent on imports, which will severely restrict the development of domestic enterprises. Only by mastering the core technology can we achieve corporate development freedom of.
Protein purification process
In recent years, domestic biotechnology has developed rapidly, and a few fields have even reached the international leading level. There have been many domestic companies in the purification field. The product performance of some companies has basically reached, even better than imported famous brands. The following describes protein purification. Several conventional methods.
(1) Gel filtration chromatography: Gel filtration chromatography uses the molecular sieve function of a gel with a network structure to perform separation according to the molecular size of the separated substance.
(2) Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography: Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography is based on the difference in the hydrophobicity of the protein surface, using the reversible interaction between the protein and the hydrophobic surface of the hydrophobic chromatography filler to separate.
(3) Ion exchange chromatography: Ion exchange chromatography is based on the difference in the charge of the protein under a certain pH environment for separation.
(4) Affinity chromatography: protein affinity chromatography technology is suitable for proteins with small differences in physical and chemical properties and difficult to separate. Affinity chromatography utilizes the difference in affinity between the ligands in the solid phase filler and the mixed biomolecules And separate.
(5) Reverse chromatography. Reverse interaction chromatography is based on the hydrophobicity of the sample molecules for separation.
Founded in 2009, Desheng Biochemical Technology is a high-tech enterprise composed of high-level technical personnel. The company is committed to the research and development and production of in vitro diagnostic reagents and antigen antibodies. It will continue to uphold the business philosophy of integrity, dedication and innovation, and continue to carry forward its specialization. , Professional and dedicated scientific research spirit, will work hand in hand to help the rise of China's biochemical reagent industry.