ADDRESS: C8-2-2, GUANGGU UNITED SCIENCE AND
TECHNOLOGY CITY, EZHOU CITY, HUBEI PROVINCE
TEL: 0711-37026501 8971041571
ZIP CODE: 436032
COPYRIGHT: HUBEI NEW DE SHENG MATERIAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.,
POWERD BY 300.CN E-NO.00000000-1
How to choose the correct anticoagulant?
How to choose anticoagulant correctly? There are many types of anticoagulants, and improper selection will affect the accuracy of the test results. The following introduces several commonly used anticoagulants in biochemical tests and their uses:
De Sheng’s anticoagulant
(1) Potassium oxalate: It is commonly used for the determination of urea, creatinine, fibrinogen, etc. It cannot be determined by potassium, calcium, etc. It has inhibitory effect on LDH, pyruvate kinase, AKP and amylase.
(2) Heparin: Heparin is an excellent anticoagulant, which has little interference to blood components, does not affect the volume of red blood cells, and does not cause hemolysis. It is suitable for red blood cell permeability test, blood gas, plasma permeability, hematocrit, erythrocyte sedimentation rate And general biochemical determination. Commonly used for electrolyte, blood gas analysis, blood ammonia and other determination. The ratio of anticoagulant is 50～61u heparin/5ml blood. Note that sodium salt can increase amylase.
(3) Sodium fluoride: Sodium fluoride-sodium oxalate mixed anticoagulant is commonly used as an anticoagulant for blood glucose determination. Sodium fluoride can inhibit enolase, it can avoid the effect of blood cell glucolytic enzyme and prolong the preservation of specimens time. It is widely used in the inspection of blood sugar, glucose tolerance, red blood cell electrophoresis, anti-alkali hemoglobin, sugar hemolysis and other items.
(4) Diethyleneaminetetraacetic acid sodium salt (EDTA-2Na): EDTA chelates with calcium ions in the blood, so that the blood does not coagulate. Generally, 1.0 to 2.0 mg can prevent 1 ml of blood from clotting. This anticoagulant does not affect white blood cell count and size, has minimal effect on red blood cell morphology, and can inhibit platelet aggregation. It is suitable for general hematology tests, not suitable for blood coagulation tests and platelet function tests, and not suitable for calcium and potassium ions. , Sodium ion, iron ion, alkaline phosphatase, creatine kinase and leucine aminopeptidase determination and PCR test.
(5) Sodium citrate: 3.8% sodium citrate is used for the determination of erythrocyte sedimentation rate. The ratio of anticoagulant to blood is 1:4. The coagulation test requires 3.2% sodium citrate for anticoagulation, the ratio is 1:9. Sodium citrate plays an anticoagulant effect mainly by chelating with calcium ions in blood samples.
(6) There are many types of anticoagulants used in the laboratory. EDTA-K2 should be used for blood cell analysis and hematocrit determination to ensure that the RBC volume remains unchanged for 6 hours at room temperature. The ratio of anticoagulant is 1.0～2.0mg/1ml blood. .
Desheng Biochemical specializes in the research and development, production and sales of blood collection tube additives, in vitro diagnostic reagents, buffers, and luminescent substrates. In terms of blood collection tube additives, it has formed independent intellectual property rights and professional production research and development capabilities. Provide products and raw material solutions for more than 100 domestic and foreign manufacturers.