ADDRESS: C8-2-2, GUANGGU UNITED SCIENCE AND
TECHNOLOGY CITY, EZHOU CITY, HUBEI PROVINCE
TEL: 0711-37026501 8971041571
ZIP CODE: 436032
COPYRIGHT: HUBEI NEW DE SHENG MATERIAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.,
POWERD BY 300.CN E-NO.00000000-1
Precautions for operation of Hanks Virus Transport Media
Operation steps of Hanks Virus Transport Media:
(1) Accurate weighing of reagents: According to different fungi and uses, choose the appropriate culture medium, the reagents required for the culture medium must be pure.
(2) Calibrate the pH value: Put the weighed medium components into the container, mark the line, heat to dissolve, add water, and measure the pH. Commonly used pH 6.8 ~ 8.0 precision test paper or acid meter for measurement. Adjust the pH to an appropriate range with 1N NaOH and 1N HCl.
(3) Filtration: Put the glass funnel on the iron stand, and then use cotton cloth with gauze or filter paper to put it in the funnel, pour the above medium into it and filter until transparent.
(4) Dispense: Dispense the filtered culture medium into a test tube or a triangular bottle (each tube contains 5mL; the triangular bottle contains 100～150ml), plug the cotton plug, wrap it with kraft paper, and prepare for sterilization .
(5) Sterilization: Sterilization of the culture medium, usually using high-pressure steam sterilization. The vegetative cells of general microorganisms are killed after boiling in water, but the bacterial spores have strong heat resistance, and must be sterilized by high-pressure steam to achieve the purpose of complete sterilization. According to the principle that the steam temperature rises with increasing pressure, that is, the greater the pressure, the higher the steam temperature. Therefore, under the same temperature conditions, the use of high-pressure steam sterilization is better than dry heat sterilization. Moreover, in the case of heat and humidity, after the bacteria absorb moisture, their proteins are easy to solidify and denature, because the penetration of steam is strong and the sterilization effect is good.
Hanks Virus Transport Media
1. The specimen of Hanks' Virus Transport Media should be tested when fresh. If there is bacterial contamination, the bacteria may contain endogenous HRP, and a false positive reaction may also occur. If stored for too long, polymerization can occur in ELISA, which can deepen the background.
2. After the frozen specimen is dissolved, the protein is locally concentrated and unevenly distributed. It should be mixed thoroughly and gently to avoid air bubbles. The mixture can be mixed upside down and not vigorously shaken on the mixer.
3. Specimens that are turbid or have sediment should be centrifuged or filtered, and then clarified before testing.
Repeated freezing and thawing will reduce the protein titer, so if the sample to be tested needs to be stored for multiple tests, a small amount of ice should be stored. The standard curve of the ELISA experiment is flat, generally for the following reasons: whether the standard curve is prepared improperly, the well is washed well, the reading is inaccurate, or there is a volume error. Find the reason, you can find the corresponding solution.
Due to the different raw materials of the medium, the use requirements are different, and the storage and storage are also slightly different. The general culture medium is easy to be contaminated or decomposed by bacteria after being heated and absorbed moisture. Therefore, the general culture medium must be kept in a moisture-proof, dark and cool place. For some mediums that require strict sterilization (such as tissue culture medium), long-term storage must be placed in a refrigerator at 2~6℃. Since the liquid medium is not easy to store for a long time, it is now converted into powder.
The Hanks Virus Transport Media independently developed and produced by Desheng has been successfully launched on the market. Customers in need are welcome to make inquiries.